Tuesday 22 November 2011

AEDM D22

Nothing has been created today, but something has been assembled.
I spent last night looking after somebody who is ill, so only had a couple of hours sleep. As a result, today has been tired (and covered in dog-hair) so creativity wasn't going to be much. However...
Earlier this year we had a workshop at the Cubby Hole with Sarah Anderson where we made a field journal from old book covers, cardboard, string, napkins and other scraps. It became another of my UFOs; so today I dug it out, finished off the cover and another page and tied it all together.

And now, I'm off to sleep, perchance to dream...





6 comments:

  1. I like this Nigel. hope you have a beter night tonight.
    Suzi B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swallows page... so simply beautiful... hope you get lots of sleep tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything about this: the construction, the pages and the images. I don't have a favourite part. I think I can see something that looks like a sheet of mica behind the bramble leaves. (I am just inking up a sheet and I think that's what it could be.)
    {{Brambles have beautiful flowers!}}
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! Love. love, love, love! Great creation (or assembling) Thanks for sharing, Jennibellie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, that blue page is fabulous... "the swallows arrive for the summer".
    GREAT work Nigel!
    Hope you got the sleep you needed. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo this is such a treasure!

    having a very nice time catching up with you and your creativity Nigel!

    but very soon I must be off to dream in the land of nod (almost 1:30am here in Virginia)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.