Sunday 11 November 2012

AEDM Day 11

It's back to Christmas presents again today.

My daughters have decided that we're doing a hand-made Christmas this year (for grown-ups and the older kids at least).

I've decided to put together recipe books for my daughters, with recipes that they won't find in books, or on the 'net. These are recipes that I've collected from friends and family, or made up (or adapted) myself. There's a couple of their mum's recipes too, so I'll make sure there's tissues handy.

This is the first one; "Ye Olde Recipe Boke". 

No idea which daughter it's going to, it will be pot-luck.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Good luck with all the present making. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone loves a home made gift and especially treasured family recipes! Best wishes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome idea... you are a great dad aren't you... sure the tissues will be needed... there is nothing I love more than tried and true recipes...xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.