Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 7

Well, the post titles are still as fascinating as before.
I bet you can't wait to find out what tomorrow's will be called.......

It's been a good day today, plenty of things achieved and six down on my checklist.
I spent the best part of two hours out on the bike,
cycling around the local park I came across a pipe and drum band practising in the car park.
I love the sound of the pipes, very stirring and fantastic to march to.
I even tried a new bread recipe (sun dried tomato and parmesan), very exotic :)
There's also been some reflection too.
I spent some time sorting out Reiki paperwork, which lead me to thinking about recent events,
but what's done is done, and it's time to keep moving on.
Anyway, enough of that, on to today's creativity, and a bit more of the canine portrait.
The main parts of the shading are done,
hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get the detail finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.