Sunday 13 October 2013

Trying to think of a suitably witty title.........

I have a picture mount that's been lurking around for ages
so I figured it was time to do something with it.
It's cheap and cheerful,
and I'm not sure why I bought it,
probably another idea that fell by the wayside.
This is it.

I've been looking at it for a while.
Sneaking up when it wasn't looking,
and hoping to catch an idea when it's guard was down,
but without any luck.

But, I've now figured out what to do with it.
A series of images with female faces.
so I'm going to have to get to grips with doing portraits!
No pressure then!

These are the drafts.
I wonder if you can guess the theme?


I've also altered the other cheapy frame I had
and given it a pewter finish.
This time it's for a friend who needs a bit of a lift.
 



1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing these complete, am not sure of the theme, unless its nature.....but then what the heck do I know.......... Annette

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.