Saturday 3 July 2010

It's not 'cute', it's 'whimsical'


That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

Today was Art Journalling III at the Cubby Hole with Sarah Anderson, and much fun was had by all. The aim was to add envelopes, mini-books and other bits to our journals. As usual there was plenty of creativity, quite a lot of hilarity, and more chaos than you could shake a goblin at. Also, we were the first to find out about this year's must have for Christmas - sprouts and festive weasels :D

Anyway, somewhere in the confusion I came across this little stamp which I really liked, even though I don't normally do cute. I think she's called Moonfairy or Moonchild, but not sure. I added her onto my envelope, and then needed a page to add the envelope to. Luckily the colours matched a "here's-one-I-made-earlier" page and that was that. All that was needed then was a story line, which is where the prince came in.

I don't know what's going in the envelope yet, but "Little Miss Wistful" is now on order!

2 comments:

  1. great page love the fairy/child sounds like I missed a great day.. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time and resultant crafting x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.